Forum Index > Green Realm > Anyone willing to sub this weekend?

Talk about what happened today in the Green Realm

Moderators: injektilo, Board Moderators

Anyone willing to sub this weekend?

Postby Dazhbog on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:13 pm

Hey Realm,

I am going away this weekend and am not sure if the place I'm going will have WiFi. Would anybody possibly be willing to sub for me on Saturday and Sunday in case it doesn't? If it does, I'll message you and let you know that I won't need a sub. Thanks. I guess I'll post this in All Realms too, but I'm not sure anyone will read it there, and here there will be at least a faithful few.
“If I am occasionally a little overdressed, I make up for it by being always immensely over-educated.” -Oscar Wilde
Dazhbog
Wandering Hoosier
Wandering Hoosier

Re: Anyone willing to sub this weekend?

Postby injektilo on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:28 pm

Unless you get any better offers (e.g. a Blue Realmer), I'll play for you Dazh. It's level 12, so all I have to do is remember to play for you and try my best not to get killed in the forest. Sounds easy, right?

Is your password still hunter3?
injektilo
Wizard of Aus
Wizard of Aus

Postby Dazhbog on Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:09 am

Ha ha ha, thanks, tilo, I'll send you the login information. Yeah, this should be easy, and there's also no potential for accidental team playing or conflicts of interest. All you have to do is save money (or get a horse kill).
“If I am occasionally a little overdressed, I make up for it by being always immensely over-educated.” -Oscar Wilde
Dazhbog
Wandering Hoosier
Wandering Hoosier

Postby injektilo on Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:04 pm

Dazhbog wrote:Ha ha ha, thanks, tilo, I'll send you the login information. Yeah, this should be easy, and there's also no potential for accidental team playing or conflicts of interest. All you have to do is save money (or get a horse kill).

Except when I leave you alive on level 12 with all your gold and then logon and kill you. However I'm pretty sure no one will notice.....

If I get you a horse kill you owe me a beer next time you're in Australia, deal? :mrgreen:
injektilo
Wizard of Aus
Wizard of Aus

Postby Dazhbog on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:48 pm

injektilo wrote:
If I get you a horse kill you owe me a beer next time you're in Australia, deal? :mrgreen:

Absolutely!

Also, supposedly we will have WiFi. But if you don't hear from me, play for me anyway, because that means the WiFi either doesn't work after all or is very sketchy.
Dazhbog
Wandering Hoosier
Wandering Hoosier

Postby Dazhbog on Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:05 pm

The WiFi is working. It looks like I'll be able to play for myself.
Dazhbog
Wandering Hoosier
Wandering Hoosier

Return to Green Realm