Forum Index > Talk to Admins > Why There are no IGMs/Other Places

Questions? Ideas? Any discussion that you'd like to have with the admins should go in this forum. Forum rules and announcements can also be found here.

Moderator: Board Moderators

Postby Dravek on Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:44 pm

who wants to be nice when you can just be blunt or smoke one for that matter?
ChiliCat wrote:The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site. You are walking a fine line. Be careful, sir.
Hoody Hoo.
Dravek
Ables Creature
Ables Creature

Re: Why There are no IGMs/Other Places

Postby TalOrtRal on Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:16 pm

And to bring this thread back, does anyone play Extreme LORD on Serion? I stopped almost immediately because the only thing extreme about it is it's extremely lame. They have the Caverns mod where all kinds of crazy crap can happen. I kept track of everything that happened the other day in my 30 (or is it 50?) cavern searches:
- >50,000 exp.
- 96 extra forest fights (in addition to the 100 they already give you)
- 5 "adopted" children
- 1 free horse
- 78 gems
- +49 strength (taking into account the strength I lost even)
- +23 defense (which includes 9 lost)
- +48 charm (one event gives +24)

So, so lame. Then they have another IGM that gives an automatic trip to your class trainer.
TalOrtRal
Membrain Man
Membrain Man

Postby Maverick1978 on Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:41 am

Actually, I found Serion Extreme amusing if for no other reason than that I was a level 2 with 8000/8000 equipment and virtually untouchable unless people had alot of children! (I had about 400 of those too)
Maverick1978
Madman
Madman

Postby ChiliCat on Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:51 pm

Pls add IGM's to Special. :mrgreen:
A W E S O M E N E S S
When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.
ChiliCat
Do Not Underestimate The Kitten Avatar
Do Not Underestimate The Kitten Avatar

Re:

Postby awizard on Sat May 09, 2009 9:29 am

Mirage wrote:I loved playing in The Graveyard, if anyone remembers that one. I think it was like... you had so many chances to dig up graves and it was always just like $1,000 or 100XP. It was always fun to play in. I think you'd dig up "nothing", too. The ones I remember weren't ever cheater-friendly, actually.

The graveyard had a bug, I made a macro to go back and forth 'til the ghost showed up and got mucho gold!
awizard
Small Bear
Small Bear

Postby snapdragon on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:13 am

barak's house isn't bad or very beneficial.
snapdragon
Evil Wood Nymph
Evil Wood Nymph

Postby Joseph Lithius on Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:27 am

Barak's House can be extremely beneficial...for Thieves. See, if you laugh at his stupid jokes, he flips you a gem. If you happen to wander across the Thieves Guild in the forest, you're set. The place is also quite helpful for lowbies given the generous (for those levels) amounts of Gold or Experience you can earn. Otherwise? Barak's House is just an amusing way to spend a couple extra minutes a day. All and all, I'd say it's pretty balanced. Especially compared to say...Turegon's House (which practically throws kids at you) or Seth's Cottage II (+5 charm every day for the ladies). SandTiger's Bar is pretty good, too. Everything is so ridiculously expensive there (by default), it's almost impossible to "cheat". But of course, there's a place to gamble, and the odds are pretty good in your favor, so...
----------
I'm not that hard to find... if you know where to look.
-=(http://josephlithius.tumblr.com)=-
Joseph Lithius
Weak Orc
Weak Orc

Postby snapdragon on Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:04 am

a gem? lol gems are easy enough to come across from a forest fight that you should never simply try to get barak flip you a gem from his house.

just searching his basement will yield you a couple gems and a bit of money until you run into his crazy mother.

the experience you can gain is so negligible.

the other thing that's good is kicking him in the shin which gives you a slightly greater hp boost than HOTT
snapdragon
Evil Wood Nymph
Evil Wood Nymph

Re:

Postby HC1111 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:34 am

Lewin wrote:the only mod I remember was a castle one, had a bunch of stuff you could do, sometimes you would help a mouse and he would make others in the module like you better, best was when he put in a word with the alchamist. could get an infanite amount of gold and gems provided you either had some gold or a gem to start with... seriously broken but a lot of fun, espically at low levels

Yeah. Castle Cold Drake. I used to exploit Cold Drake and Aladdin's Castle for ridiculous amounts of money and gems on one of my local BBSes. It got to the point where instead of killing the Red Dragon, I would camp and butcher everyone. I think I called myself Red Dragoon or some bullshit and RPed a servant of the Red Dragon. This was back in the days of dial-up BBses and I must have been 13 at the time (29 now, FYI). Such Trollolololols.
HC1111
Membrain Man
Membrain Man

Previous

Return to Talk to Admins