Forum Index > Strategy > Level 12 monsters to fight

For discussing tips, strategies, and skills... Or just asking "How did you do that?"

Moderators: injektilo, Board Moderators

Level 12 monsters to fight

Postby snapdragon on Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:14 am

What monsters can you successfully fight with 4/4 at level 12?

I was just killed by a Black Unicorn. Didn't seem to have a chance.
snapdragon
Evil Wood Nymph
Evil Wood Nymph

Re: Level 12 monsters to fight

Postby the mystical one on Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:14 pm

Black Unicorn, Mutant Black Widow, Cyclops, and Corinthian Giant are the ones to avoid.

And I feel like I am forgetting one.

You can T-skill widows and unicorns though for extra cash while your gear is too low for a dragon kill.
baldninja.com
If your intended destination is suddenly vaporized, consider pulling over and watching the cool light show.
the mystical one
Triple Dragon Slayer
Triple Dragon Slayer

Postby snapdragon on Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:49 pm

the mystical one wrote:You can T-skill widows and unicorns though for extra cash while your gear is too low for a dragon kill.

What is the lowest gear you can have for your first DK? I currently have 4/4. Should I go for a DK with a fairy or use up my t-skills on forest monsters?
snapdragon
Evil Wood Nymph
Evil Wood Nymph

Postby tomal on Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:52 pm

Depends on how many T skills you have. With 4 or 5 uses, which is usual for T starters you need 40M weapon to have a decent chance with a fairy, 100M without fairy. Weapon is much more important than armour, eg. 100/1 is much better than 40/40.

This wiki page may be useful.
http://nuklearlord.wikia.com/wiki/First_Dragon_Kill
tomal
Manoken Sloth
Manoken Sloth
Tomal
  @Blue Realm
Tomal
  @Green Realm
Tomal
  @Red Realm

Postby the mystical one on Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:38 am

If you have 5 T (or D, I guess) skills to use, 4/4, with Jennie/HOTT and a Fairy has some chance of beating the dragon, but not a very good one. If you happen to be in the situation where you ahve 5 T uses, catch a fairy, and have the gold for 10/10, it's often worth upgrading to take that chance, but it's still not the best.

Generally, most people sit at something like 1/1, 4/4, 1/4, 10/4 and amass gold, then when they catch a fairy, they buy the best weapon they can buy, and then the best armor they can by, and take a shot at the dragon. If no fairy, just keep amassing gold.
baldninja.com
If your intended destination is suddenly vaporized, consider pulling over and watching the cool light show.
the mystical one
Triple Dragon Slayer
Triple Dragon Slayer

Postby snapdragon on Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:15 pm

tomal wrote:Depends on how many T skills you have. With 4 or 5 uses, which is usual for T starters you need 40M weapon to have a decent chance with a fairy, 100M without fairy. Weapon is much more important than armour, eg. 100/1 is much better than 40/40.

If strength is more important than defence, why do I put all my gems into vitality instead of strength. Is this wrong?
snapdragon
Evil Wood Nymph
Evil Wood Nymph

Postby tomal on Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:44 pm

snapdragon wrote:
tomal wrote:Depends on how many T skills you have. With 4 or 5 uses, which is usual for T starters you need 40M weapon to have a decent chance with a fairy, 100M without fairy. Weapon is much more important than armour, eg. 100/1 is much better than 40/40.

If strength is more important than defence, why do I put all my gems into vitality instead of strength. Is this wrong?

DEF is better against masters, forest monsters and players on same or lower level, STR is better against higher level players and the dragon(in most cases). Many competitive players spend gems on DEF while below level 12 and STR on 12.
tomal
Manoken Sloth
Manoken Sloth
Tomal
  @Blue Realm
Tomal
  @Green Realm
Tomal
  @Red Realm

Postby the mystical one on Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:16 pm

tomal wrote:DEF is better against masters, forest monsters and players on same or lower level, STR is better against higher level players and the dragon(in most cases). Many competitive players spend gems on DEF while below level 12 and STR on 12.

This exactly.
baldninja.com
the mystical one
Triple Dragon Slayer
Triple Dragon Slayer

Return to Strategy