Page 2 of 2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:04 pm
by Thundercloud
Che Guevara wrote:FYI.

Playing at Time Warp, 150 FF, etc... well...

I´m with 10M-10M, 1500 STrentgh, and 1000 defense...
used TWO light shields...

and two sequences of flaming breath take my head off... wtf?!!?!?!


Why did you use 2 LS ? You only need to use it once! you could have gotten an extra HW in there (+ some P's if you hadn't been killed yet).

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:06 pm
by Che Guevara
Thundercloud wrote:
Che Guevara wrote:FYI.

Playing at Time Warp, 150 FF, etc... well...

I´m with 10M-10M, 1500 STrentgh, and 1000 defense...
used TWO light shields...

and two sequences of flaming breath take my head off... wtf?!!?!?!


Why did you use 2 LS ? You only need to use it once! you could have gotten an extra HW in there (+ some P's if you hadn't been killed yet).


Sorry, bad explanation. First, I used LS and gave him a T.
Came a FLAMING BREATH leaving me with 120 HP.
Then I thought that using LS one more time could stop any attack which might kill me. Then, no more M´s to spend in HW.
Well, it didn´t work anyhow...:) Second attack was a flaming breath even stronger!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:01 pm
by Silver Girl
it doesn't do anything more if you use it twice. and it continues to work after you've been killed and brought back. you better play blue next time, newbie. :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:55 pm
by Che Guevara
Silver Girl wrote:it doesn't do anything more if you use it twice. and it continues to work after you've been killed and brought back. you better play blue next time, newbie. :twisted:



hahahaha... sorry silver, i stay in green :)
as you can see, i use time warp as a training field, and as a good warrior I ain´t gonna commit a second mistake when in playin in Nuklear**

SARAVÁ!
BANZAI!

:dragon: :dragon: :dragon: :dragon: :dragon:

** Although I commit dumber mistakes in here ;)

Re: Dragon kill probabilities (first & second (w/LS) times)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:15 pm
by Sir FB
Bump

Re: Dragon kill probabilities (first & second (w/LS) times)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:09 am
by injektilo
Sir FB wrote:Bump


Good call Sir FB! I had to bookmark this page because I was sick of looking for it!

Sticky, maybe?

Re: Dragon kill probabilities (first & second (w/LS) times)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:20 am
by tikel
I think now that we have the ability to bookmark topics, there is no need to make this sticky ;)
Just my 0.02$ :)
Oh... I got an idea.

Re: Dragon kill probabilities (first & second (w/LS) times)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:31 am
by injektilo
tikel wrote:I think now that we have the ability to bookmark topics, there is no need to make this sticky ;)
Just my 0.02$ :)
Oh... I got an idea.


Whoa! I never knew you could bookmark a topic! Cool! 8)

I was just referring to my del.icio.us bookmarks! (Or browser bookmarks)

Re: Dragon kill probabilities (first & second (w/LS) times)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:34 am
by tikel
injektilo wrote:Whoa! I never knew you could bookmark a topic! Cool! 8)

I was just referring to my del.icio.us bookmarks! (Or browser bookmarks)


tststs, from all the people...

http://lord.nuklear.org/forum/ucp.php?i=main&mode=bookmarks

Re: Dragon kill probabilities (first & second (w/LS) times)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:05 pm
by injektilo
Cool, thanks tikel - that's a sweet idea! :)!

edit: I really should look around this place a bit more!!

Re: Dragon kill probabilities (first & second (w/LS) times)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:17 pm
by snapdragon
So if I'm 4T, 4/10, with fairy and hott, I'm better off using that fairy to rob the bank than trying for a DK?

Re: Dragon kill probabilities (first & second (w/LS) times)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:33 pm
by SleepGuy
snapdragon wrote:So if I'm 4T, 4/10, with fairy and hott, I'm better off using that fairy to rob the bank than trying for a DK?


The short answer is "YES"... at least IMO. :dancing:

Re: Dragon kill probabilities (first & second (w/LS) times)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:04 am
by Rowsdower
Is it safe to say that if you're 4T 40/40 (even with HOTT) and can't get a DK that you are just unlucky or alternatively that you don't know what you are doing?

I'm vexed.

Re: Dragon kill probabilities (first & second (w/LS) times)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:32 am
by keu
Rowsdower wrote:Is it safe to say that if you're 4T 40/40 (even with HOTT) and can't get a DK that you are just unlucky or alternatively that you don't know what you are doing?

I'm vexed.


It took me almost two weeks to get first DK, out of which over one week with 40/40 (twice even with fairies), and several days with 100/40 before managing to finally kill him/her/it.
(And I at least like to think that I know what I'm doing)

4T is pretty bad, so always keep 2-3 gems at hands so that you never miss out on the skill increases. With 40/40 HOTT and no fairy, your chances of beating the dragon are 6 % each day (calculated with 10 pts extra Str and 40 pts extra Def from gems). Usually it's advisable to avoid purchasing 40M weapon (unless you get a juicy fairy shot), as 100/1 gives better odds agains the dragon.

Re: Dragon kill probabilities (first & second (w/LS) times)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:48 am
by the mystical one
Rowsdower wrote:Is it safe to say that if you're 4T 40/40 (even with HOTT) and can't get a DK that you are just unlucky or alternatively that you don't know what you are doing?

I'm vexed.


You're leaning towards unlucky, but that's still not a 'gimme' situation. 5T or a fairy would help quite a bit.

Re: Dragon kill probabilities (first & second (w/LS) times)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:33 pm
by Rowsdower
Thanks guys! I'm still learning and both posts have given me clarity. :)