Forum Index > Fair play > fairplay? or just dupes protecting dupes?

Someone breaking the rules? Need to vent about it? Duelkilled unfairly? Talk about it here. Anything regarding rules, rulebreaking, or bugs should go here.

Moderators: ChiliCat, Board Moderators

fairplay? or just dupes protecting dupes?

Postby Narayan on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:15 am

green realm - 1am realm time August 4.

RaineShower level 9 DK camped out of inn.
I log in and try and kill and have to run from fight
Level 12 amanda logs in and insta kills before i can try again. Why? Need the experience at 12 do you?
Narayan
Bran The Warrior
Bran The Warrior

Re: fairplay? or just dupes protecting dupes?

Postby exitzero on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:28 am

I knew this was coming from your in-text messages. Yes, it was fair play. Narayan, this kill was nothing against you. You just happened to be playing at the same time as I was.

In fact, I saw you online in Green and proceeded to play in Red and then Blue. The kill of which you speak of is not "instakill" by any means considering that you were logged in Green realm for several minutes before I logged in. I had no way of knowing that you were actively trying for the kill, and assumed that you were not looking to kill him.

The kill was nothing against you. The first thing I tend to do after logging into any realm is to check the fields to see if any kills are there. If there is, I tend to wipe out the fields to slow the competition. It is the game.

I am assuming you are a new player so I am sympathetic to you. I was not trying to upset you. But I assure you that many (if not most) players wipe out the fields as soon as they log in. It is standard game play.

That said, in the future, due to their being such a low amount of players at this point, I will refrain from doing so unless it is a game-changing opportunity in regards to the other competing players in the realm. (the amount of DKs others have, where they stand in level/xp points/etc)

In the meantime, I invite you to read the Nuklear tutorial here for good strategy tips. http://lord.nuklear.org/tutorial.html

The Wiki at http://nuklearlord.wikia.com/wiki/Nuklear_LORD is excellent as well.

Thank you for playing here, and I am sorry if I offended you.
Last edited by exitzero on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
exitzero
Weak Orc
Weak Orc
Amanda
  @Blue Realm
Amanda
  @Green Realm
Amanda
  @Red Realm

Postby Narayan on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:33 am

yeah look, the toxic fecetiousness is most definately not welcome, nor are your trolling links to the guides.
Narayan
Bran The Warrior
Bran The Warrior

Postby exitzero on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:39 am

I was being sincere - I love this game and I've actively recruited players in the past, both here and on 3rd party websites, showing them tips/strategies of the game. No trolling going on here.
exitzero
Weak Orc
Weak Orc
Amanda
  @Blue Realm
Amanda
  @Green Realm
Amanda
  @Red Realm

Postby the mystical one on Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:17 pm

first post: I'm just going to assume this person is a dupe because I don't like what they did!
second post: generally nice. explained actions, offered to be less cutthroat, gave some tips
third post: how dare you be mean!
baldninja.com
If your intended destination is suddenly vaporized, consider pulling over and watching the cool light show.
the mystical one
Triple Dragon Slayer
Triple Dragon Slayer

Postby Narayan on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:11 am

first post: angry and disspaointed, asking the question regarding fairplay

second post: toxic facetious reply with poorly veiled insults disguised as tips. "you must be new", "here are the guides", knowing full well I've been active in the last few seasons and in the mix.

But no cheers, your post reffirms the suspicions i had developed about this place.
Narayan
Bran The Warrior
Bran The Warrior

Postby exitzero on Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:03 pm

knowing full well I've been active in the last few seasons and in the mix.

Nope, this is not true. I did not recognize/remember you from past games and still don't. But it's obvious that you are going to continue implying that I was attempting to insult you, so there's no point in trying to convince you otherwise.

My main point in referencing the guides was to show that the ultimate goal here at Nuklear is to win. This is achieved by being the first player to get 5 dragon kills. I thought this was important because many new and seasoned players alike are unaware of this. The more competition we can get this game makes it that more fun.

Good luck in the game - this will be my last response to you.
exitzero
Weak Orc
Weak Orc
Amanda
  @Blue Realm
Amanda
  @Green Realm
Amanda
  @Red Realm

Postby keu on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:26 am

Narayan wrote:But no cheers, your post reffirms the suspicions i had developed about this place.

Just out of curiosity, what did you expect of this place if not competitive play?

I can't for the world find any 'unfair play' in the description above. Of course it annoys you if "your" kill is grabbed by someone else. But that's the nature of the game. Sometimes you are the one picking the kill, sometimes you lose it.
keu
Silent Death
Silent Death
Keu
  @Blue Realm

Postby the mystical one on Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:52 pm

Narayan wrote:first post: angry and disspaointed, asking the question regarding fairplay

second post: toxic facetious reply with poorly veiled insults disguised as tips. "you must be new", "here are the guides", knowing full well I've been active in the last few seasons and in the mix.

But no cheers, your post reffirms the suspicions i had developed about this place.

I still fail to see how exitzero was anything but reasonable here. You just didn't get what you want.

You immediately jumped in accusing another person of being a dupe.

I repeat. You immediately yelled "CHEATER!" at someone because you were angry at losing a kill. exitzero was pretty nice and calm by comparison.
baldninja.com
If your intended destination is suddenly vaporized, consider pulling over and watching the cool light show.
the mystical one
Triple Dragon Slayer
Triple Dragon Slayer

Return to Fair play