Forum Index > Fair play > Duel without consent

Someone breaking the rules? Need to vent about it? Duelkilled unfairly? Talk about it here. Anything regarding rules, rulebreaking, or bugs should go here.

Moderators: ChiliCat, Board Moderators

Duel without consent

Postby AliciaA on Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:42 pm

I'm told that you can't online duel with someone in the Blue Realm without consent. I guess I am reporting that Combat/Player slayer challenged me to an online duel in Blue (without consent) and I managed to get away but he was level 9 and I was level 6. He did that to me once before (can't quite remember when). He has also been harassing some of the girls with his disgusting sexual comments.

Just wondering if anything can be done about this guy. Thanks!
AliciaA
Small Bear
Small Bear
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2003 2:38 am

Re: Duel without consent

Postby a fishstick on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:55 pm

Warned.

Feel free to inform us again if something else happens and appropriate action will be taken.
User avatar
a fishstick
Slock
Slock
 
Posts: 928
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:08 am
Location: TX

Re: Duel without consent

Postby exitzero on Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:13 pm

I'm willing to bet that Player Slayer (aka Combat) in Red Realm is camping it out on 9 with his 11mil+ exp as well. I'm sure he's either hoarding gold, has some heavy equipment or both, haha.

Also there's another well known duel killer in Red with zero DKs (self proclaimed best player in the realm) that I'm sure is more than equipped and/or capable to kill the dragon at this point if he actively tried, but I'm not even gonna go there :shhh: I'm just a jealous newbie.
User avatar
exitzero
Weak Orc
Weak Orc
Amanda
  @Red Realm
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:58 pm

Re: Duel without consent

Postby Vee on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:50 pm

exitzero wrote:I'm willing to bet that Player Slayer (aka Combat) in Red Realm is camping it out on 9 with his 11mil+ exp as well. I'm sure he's either hoarding gold, has some heavy equipment or both, haha.

Also there's another well known duel killer in Red with zero DKs (self proclaimed best player in the realm) that I'm sure is more than equipped and/or capable to kill the dragon at this point if he actively tried, but I'm not even gonna go there :shhh: I'm just a jealous newbie.


He was surprised to get the warning and was chatting away to Neon and I about it yesterday in chat - there was a new guy in there too dcandc. This 'dood' (his spelling not mine!) only has one thing on his mind, CLIT! Which I'm sure a lot of guys do, but seriously... that's all he talks about no matter how hard you try to change the subject :)
Vee
Silent Death
Silent Death
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:37 am
Location: Kiwiland

Re: Duel without consent

Postby dcandc on Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:09 pm

Vee wrote:
exitzero wrote:I'm willing to bet that Player Slayer (aka Combat) in Red Realm is camping it out on 9 with his 11mil+ exp as well. I'm sure he's either hoarding gold, has some heavy equipment or both, haha.

Also there's another well known duel killer in Red with zero DKs (self proclaimed best player in the realm) that I'm sure is more than equipped and/or capable to kill the dragon at this point if he actively tried, but I'm not even gonna go there :shhh: I'm just a jealous newbie.


He was surprised to get the warning and was chatting away to Neon and I about it yesterday in chat - there was a new guy in there too dcandc. This 'dood' (his spelling not mine!) only has one thing on his mind, CLIT! Which I'm sure a lot of guys do, but seriously... that's all he talks about no matter how hard you try to change the subject :)


Whoa! :-)

As for the one thing on my mind: Guilty! :D

Don't recall ever talking about it though... 0:)

But then again... we are in the internet age of short term memory loss.

Are you trying to be a little trouble maker Vee?
Stirring the pot because it's just boring otherwise?

Sounds FUN! :dancing: ::claps::
dcandc
Small Bear
Small Bear
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:34 pm

Re: Duel without consent

Postby Vee on Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:21 pm

dcandc wrote:
Whoa! :-)

As for the one thing on my mind: Guilty! :D

Don't recall ever talking about it though... 0:)

But then again... we are in the internet age of short term memory loss.

Are you trying to be a little trouble maker Vee?
Stirring the pot because it's just boring otherwise?

Sounds FUN! :dancing: ::claps::


I don't make this shit up :P. As for stirring the pot, I say it like it is! You obviously weren't paying attention while we were all talking.. which doesn't surprise me, you are a guy after all lol..

Love the way you move btw :lol:
Vee
Silent Death
Silent Death
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:37 am
Location: Kiwiland


Return to Fair play

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron