Forum Index > Fair play > Jessrond is camping and teamplaying

Someone breaking the rules? Need to vent about it? Duelkilled unfairly? Talk about it here. Anything regarding rules, rulebreaking, or bugs should go here.

Moderators: ChiliCat, Board Moderators

Jessrond is camping and teamplaying

Postby Grandma on Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:50 am

Can admin check Jessrond (Barak's Mothah in Red Realm)? I'm pretty sure he's camping (+ obvious teamplaying (that maybe can't be proven though)).

For a while already, he has aggressively been playing against me (and only me) by trying to duel-kill only me, stealing my kills + suiciding right after that, just to kill exp pool to make my game more difficult. When I got to 12 few days ago and don't need exp anymore he has been sharing exp everyday and trying to help Tomal and others to catch me. Many days he wrote daily news/kill messages like "anyone but grandma please come to kill me","haha no exp for nalle", "don't let nalle win", "now suiciding so nalle don't get ext" etc.

Camping can be proven easily:

day 69 Barak's Mothah 3 250 712 exp
day 72 Barak's Mothah 2 646 443 exp

3.250mil * 0.9 * 0.9 = 2.6325 - so he barely got any exp in the forest.

day 74 Barak's Mothah 8 297 715 exp
day 76 Barak's Mothah 6 826 839 exp - 100k in three days, includes some low level resurrects I think
day 77 Barak's Mothah (alive) 6 826 839 exp - exactly same exp as yesterday, he just set himself to alive so Tomal/others can kill him!!! Check his session, I he didn't even go to forest because exp is exactly same.

Last two days are probably best evidence. Especially that what happened today.

Just check his sessions, no forest fights, he's purpose is just to share exp now when I don't need it anymore. Earlier he suicided everyday when I hadn't played and stayed alive when I had played already just to help others to 12 so there is less exp for me next day. (together with the messages it could be teamplaying, but probably not enough evidence...)

As a skilled player, playing like this it should be "camping1" punishment immediately as happened to me when I stayed level 12 as long as possible as Bully just to duel-kill people (I got camping1 punishment directly. more about it here: link. His only purpose there is to help others, not advancing himself. It's really necessary to put him to level 1 today because he's spoiling the competition by breaking the rules.
Grandma
Headbanger of the West
Headbanger of the West

Re: Jessrond is camping and teamplaying

Postby Grandma on Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:26 am

More evidence can be found in his sessions past days, but this picture clearly proves last two days:

So both yesterday and today he entered the realm just to set himself to alive (2-day-ago exp * 0.9 = yesterday-exp and yesterday-exp * 0.9 = exp today). Yesterday he entered there just to write "anyone but grandma please kill me" in daily news. Those experiences in the picture proves it that he didn't go to forest, yesterday it was me who killed him from the field.

There is really no difference to my case. I got camping1 punishment directly and in the name of fair game this should be dealt same way.

And this in daily news now (I guess he wrote it while I was writing this):

Barak's Mothah Announces:
DAMN IT KILLL ME TOMAL
-=-=-=-

So this should be camping1 + teamplaying
Grandma
Headbanger of the West
Headbanger of the West

Postby injektilo on Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:47 pm

Grandma wrote:For a while already, he has aggressively been playing against me (and only me) by trying to duel-kill only me, stealing my kills + suiciding right after that, just to kill exp pool to make my game more difficult. When I got to 12 few days ago and don't need exp anymore he has been sharing exp everyday and trying to help Tomal and others to catch me. Many days he wrote daily news/kill messages like "anyone but grandma please come to kill me","haha no exp for nalle", "don't let nalle win", "now suiciding so nalle don't get ext" etc.

Oh the irony! :roll:
injektilo
Wizard of Aus
Wizard of Aus

Postby Jessrond on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:44 pm

I can't help it, I have ass burgers.
:(
Jessrond
Wans Beast
Wans Beast
Chad Vader
  @Blue Realm
Itchman
  @Green Realm
Halder
  @Red Realm

Postby exitzero on Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:04 am

I'm teamplaying too :cry:

Amanda Announces:
GETTING A ROOM SO NALLE CAN'T KILL ME!!!! OH NOES I'M TEAMPLAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-=-=-=-
exitzero
Weak Orc
Weak Orc
Amanda
  @Red Realm

Return to Fair play