Forum Index > Fair play > Camper List

Someone breaking the rules? Need to vent about it? Duelkilled unfairly? Talk about it here. Anything regarding rules, rulebreaking, or bugs should go here.

Moderators: ChiliCat, Board Moderators

Re: Camper List

Postby exitzero on Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:55 am

You're supposed to fight and either win or die to the dragon on level 12 by pressing S to search for it in the forest at the end of your day.

http://lord.nuklear.org/rules_full.html The rules for all three realms can be found here.

Camping
Sitting in one spot to amass excessive gold, experience, and/or equipment. See full rules for clear explanation regarding the meaning of this. Not Allowed in Red or Green Realms

The only realm where you're allowed to "camp" is Blue Realm. It's also worth to point out that you are NOT allowed to online duel kill (attack/kill another player who is ONLINE the same time as you) without consent in Blue.

The only realm where you can duel kill without consent is Red.

I strongly feel you should read the full rules above by referring to the above link I posted.

If you were disconnected, you should try to relogin after the realm allows you to do so (typically after 5 minutes)
If for some reason you are unable to relogin, or if you are killed before you are able to relogin, you should post a thread in the Talk to Admins forum so everyone is aware of what happened.
If you were in fact disconnected, I know it can be frustrating, but it happens every once in a while and unfortunately there's no way to prevent it from happening sometimes.
exitzero
Weak Orc
Weak Orc
Amanda
  @Red Realm

Postby a fishstick on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:36 pm

Looking at your session would let me know if you truly were disconnected. If that's what happened, there was no harm. If you played your day and ended it alive by quitting to the fields or going to the inn, you "camped." What happens is people who are lower levels use your experience to get to level 12 faster because, no matter how powerful you think you are, a couple of T skills from 11 will take you down fairly easily. And you'd fall faster if someone could shatter. It upsets the game when people don't fight the dragon like they're supposed to.

Blue realm really fits your play style, but unfortunately, you can't duel kill people there. There is no realm at Nuklear that lets you do exactly what you want, unfortunately. We used to have a "test realm" that would be more or less "anything goes" but that's been gone for probably over two years. I doubt it's returning.
a fishstick
Slock
Slock

Postby Combat on Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:14 pm

Thanks for your understanding fishstick! I would hope that there's a free for all realm where no one can complain about the rules. If they don't like it, then leave the realm since there's other realms to play on! a Test Realm would be nice but I already gave that opinion a few weeks ago!

a fishstick wrote:Looking at your session would let me know if you truly were disconnected. If that's what happened, there was no harm. If you played your day and ended it alive by quitting to the fields or going to the inn, you "camped." What happens is people who are lower levels use your experience to get to level 12 faster because, no matter how powerful you think you are, a couple of T skills from 11 will take you down fairly easily. And you'd fall faster if someone could shatter. It upsets the game when people don't fight the dragon like they're supposed to.

Blue realm really fits your play style, but unfortunately, you can't duel kill people there. There is no realm at Nuklear that lets you do exactly what you want, unfortunately. We used to have a "test realm" that would be more or less "anything goes" but that's been gone for probably over two years. I doubt it's returning.
Combat
Membrain Man
Membrain Man

Postby tomal on Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:34 pm

Scarlett, alive on 12 in red
tomal
Manoken Sloth
Manoken Sloth
Tomal
  @Blue Realm
Tomal
  @Green Realm
Tomal
  @Red Realm

Postby injektilo on Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:35 pm

It looks like they logged back in and died to the dragon. Nice!
injektilo
Wizard of Aus
Wizard of Aus

Postby tomal on Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:28 am

Please review Gerry in red. Doesn't have big weapon, but pretty campish DEF. Nowhere near 10M xp, but he isn't even trying to get xp. Don't think I have ever seen him kill anyone except in sd. I have repeatedly seen him ignore available kills that should have been well within his ability. Today I was alive in the fields with bit over 10M xp when he played. If I couldn't kill him from level above, killing me from same level would have been trivial for him. Didn't try.

AFAIK Marko in green is the same guy, and he isn't trying to kill anyone there either. No idea about his gear there though.
tomal
Manoken Sloth
Manoken Sloth
Tomal
  @Blue Realm
Tomal
  @Green Realm
Tomal
  @Red Realm

Postby falknhayn on Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:47 am

tomal wrote:Please review Gerry in red. Doesn't have big weapon, but pretty campish DEF. Nowhere near 10M xp, but he isn't even trying to get xp. Don't think I have ever seen him kill anyone except in sd. I have repeatedly seen him ignore available kills that should have been well within his ability. Today I was alive in the fields with bit over 10M xp when he played. If I couldn't kill him from level above, killing me from same level would have been trivial for him. Didn't try.

AFAIK Marko in green is the same guy, and he isn't trying to kill anyone there either. No idea about his gear there though.

Warned
falknhayn
Wans Beast
Wans Beast

Postby tomal on Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:49 am

Kristen Stewart, alive on 12 in red
tomal
Manoken Sloth
Manoken Sloth
Tomal
  @Blue Realm
Tomal
  @Green Realm
Tomal
  @Red Realm

Postby injektilo on Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Warned.
injektilo
Wizard of Aus
Wizard of Aus

Postby tomal on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:32 am

Sam, alive on 12 in red
tomal
Manoken Sloth
Manoken Sloth
Tomal
  @Blue Realm
Tomal
  @Green Realm
Tomal
  @Red Realm

Postby injektilo on Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:36 pm

Warned.
injektilo
Wizard of Aus
Wizard of Aus

Postby tomal on Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:50 pm

Quissaro, alive on 12 in green
tomal
Manoken Sloth
Manoken Sloth
Tomal
  @Blue Realm
Tomal
  @Green Realm
Tomal
  @Red Realm

Postby injektilo on Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:16 pm

Warned.
injektilo
Wizard of Aus
Wizard of Aus

Postby tomal on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:15 pm

Galadriel, alive on 12 in green
tomal
Manoken Sloth
Manoken Sloth
Tomal
  @Blue Realm
Tomal
  @Green Realm
Tomal
  @Red Realm

Postby a fishstick on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:29 pm

Warned.
a fishstick
Slock
Slock

Postby tomal on Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:42 am

Jhankri in green and CorpseGrinder in red, both alive on 12.

Too many of these lately :thumbsdown:
tomal
Manoken Sloth
Manoken Sloth
Tomal
  @Blue Realm
Tomal
  @Green Realm
Tomal
  @Red Realm

Postby a fishstick on Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:18 am

Warned.
a fishstick
Slock
Slock

Postby tomal on Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:35 am

Coldeagle, alive on 12 in green.

Also, he probably was camping on 11 for two days already, unless he lost to Turgon both days.
tomal
Manoken Sloth
Manoken Sloth
Tomal
  @Blue Realm
Tomal
  @Green Realm
Tomal
  @Red Realm

Postby falknhayn on Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:23 am

Warned.
falknhayn
Wans Beast
Wans Beast

Postby tomal on Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:02 am

Did Raynooks in red lose to Turgon? Otherwise he is definitely camping. He got lot of xp from killing level 12 resurrect, but I think he was already above 10M yesterday.

Got a huge speed boost from killing him...
tomal
Manoken Sloth
Manoken Sloth
Tomal
  @Blue Realm
Tomal
  @Green Realm
Tomal
  @Red Realm

PreviousNext

Return to Fair play