Forum Index > Blue Realm > Round 55

Discuss the daily happenings of Nuklear LORD's Blue Realm

Moderators: ChiliCat, Board Moderators

Round 55

Postby Ugly Duckling on Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:04 pm

I can't wait for this round to begin so I just started this topic since it is coming anyway. Anyone have any predictions? Either way...I am so over Round 54. Very disappointing turn of events for me. The last two or three weeks were really bad. My luck was going to hell and the realm itself was stagnant. I am still trying to figure out though what mistakes I personally made last round. Hoping not to repeat that experience this round. :prays:
"If organized religion is the opiate of the masses then disorganized religion is the marijuana of the lunatic fringe." ---Kerry Thornley

Ugly Duckling
Mutated Black Widow
Mutated Black Widow

Re: Round 55

Postby Cocacola on Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:22 pm

If, as expected, the red realm is open instead of green then I'll be joining you in blue.
Cocacola
King Vidion
King Vidion

Postby Ugly Duckling on Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:32 pm

Cocacola wrote:If, as expected, the red realm is open instead of green then I'll be joining you in blue.

Yeah I'll be there! I wouldn't be caught dead in Red!
"If organized religion is the opiate of the masses then disorganized religion is the marijuana of the lunatic fringe." ---Kerry Thornley

Ugly Duckling
Mutated Black Widow
Mutated Black Widow

Postby keu on Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:35 pm

Blue it is. Too much of this "life" stuff happening, can't stalk efficiently. Blue has aldo been dull this time, why did we have so few players in 54?
keu
Silent Death
Silent Death
Keu
  @Blue Realm
Keu
  @Green Realm
Keu
  @Red Realm

Postby Ugly Duckling on Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:13 pm

Crap! They are getting really close to finishing up! I was hoping for another week or more of delay. My life is yet again going through another hectic period where my ability to play competitively can be greatly impacted. Had to evacuate my apartment because of a black mold problem. My landlord is not doing his fair share to see that this transition is tolerable and sustainable. I am going to have to see this guy in court it appears. This is the last thing I need right now.

Ugly Duckling
Mutated Black Widow
Mutated Black Widow

Postby keu on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:56 am

Ugly Duckling wrote:Crap! They are getting really close to finishing up! I was hoping for another week or more of delay. My life is yet again going through another hectic period where my ability to play competitively can be greatly impacted. Had to evacuate my apartment because of a black mold problem. My landlord is not doing his fair share to see that this transition is tolerable and sustainable. I am going to have to see this guy in court it appears. This is the last thing I need right now.

Sounds nasty, hope you'll avoid the worst legal hassle. Dunno about Germany but up here that shit can take several years to handle in court.

They're only up to 4 DK, it'll still take a few days. And TMO will need a few more before he notices that maybe there's some serious resetting for him to do. ;) My guess is Sunday, at the earliest.
keu
Silent Death
Silent Death
Keu
  @Blue Realm
Keu
  @Green Realm
Keu
  @Red Realm

Postby Ugly Duckling on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:07 pm

LOL... no I am not German. I just think lower Saxony sounds cool! :o

I live in Los Angeles.

Ugly Duckling
Mutated Black Widow
Mutated Black Widow

Postby the mystical one on Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:10 pm

Hey, I'm around and paying attention. :P
baldninja.com
If your intended destination is suddenly vaporized, consider pulling over and watching the cool light show.
the mystical one
Triple Dragon Slayer
Triple Dragon Slayer

Postby Ugly Duckling on Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:23 am

I have caught 5 fairies in the last 5 attempts I do believe. Sheesh...way to burn up all my luck right before the beginning of a new round! Are you just giving us freebies at this point?

Ugly Duckling
Mutated Black Widow
Mutated Black Widow

Postby keu on Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:34 am

I'm starting to feel the same. I got three tower quests and three successes today (two with Olivia, one lucky guess).
keu
Silent Death
Silent Death
Keu
  @Blue Realm
Keu
  @Green Realm
Keu
  @Red Realm

Postby Cocacola on Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:45 pm

Now that Green is over and I made the top five we'll see how well I can do in blue!
Cocacola
King Vidion
King Vidion

Postby Cocacola on Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:58 am

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for this round to begin.
Cocacola
King Vidion
King Vidion

Postby Cocacola on Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:01 pm

I guess we'll be fighting it out in blue again after this weekend.

I made the top 5 in green (barely) , we'll see if I can do it in blue.
Cocacola
King Vidion
King Vidion

Postby a fishstick on Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:54 am

Red will probably have twenty players. :-|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFfxgn1EkWc
a fishstick
Slock
Slock

Postby Cocacola on Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:57 pm

That would be a good argument for opening green instead
Cocacola
King Vidion
King Vidion

Blue realm is busted

Postby Cocacola on Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:40 pm

It's unavoidable, it's not just a matter of Midnight Master being "on", Blue realm is busted. You can't get in!
Cocacola
King Vidion
King Vidion

Postby Cocacola on Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:05 am

I had a combination of good and bad luck today :-|

I met the guild twice in a row, but had no gems! Then I rescued the princess. I also met the old man, that's always good at level 1.
I managed to upgrade my weapon and had about 120 or so experience and saw Meds sitting there in the open, and, having done my forest fights and figuring I could always upgrade to level two first thing tomorrow, I went for it. I got the first blow and killed him with a single thief. Now I had over 400 exp so I upgraded to 2, turned in my gems and upgraded to 3.

Not a bad first day! :D
Cocacola
King Vidion
King Vidion

Postby Ugly Duckling on Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:38 pm

Well I would say I had a good day too! I beat 4 masters today! Halder, Barak, Tomal and Falk! :biggergrin:

Hell I am always happy just to make it beyond level 1 on the first day. Barely pulled that off, got exactly 100 exp with 1 forest fight left. Then I attacked Tomal because he was an easier target than Falk. Killed him, beat Barak soundly and then beat Falk into a pulp. That allowed me to move all the way up to level 3. I will always be happy with results like that on the first day.

Ugly Duckling
Mutated Black Widow
Mutated Black Widow

Postby the mystical one on Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:16 pm

I failed to live up to my player name today by only managing 96 exp, but somehow having enough for 3k armor.

Edit: Oh look, wrong realm thread.
baldninja.com
If your intended destination is suddenly vaporized, consider pulling over and watching the cool light show.
the mystical one
Triple Dragon Slayer
Triple Dragon Slayer

Postby keu on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:44 am

I managed for the first time ever to get 3k armour before going into the forest for the first time. But got too greedy yesterday trying to yank falk. I should've finished the day, level up and then probably could've killed him.

Oh well, lagging a bit in xp but we'll see. Hopefully it's not ominous that I haven't met the master thieves at all yet. :prays:
keu
Silent Death
Silent Death
Keu
  @Blue Realm
Keu
  @Green Realm
Keu
  @Red Realm

Next

Return to Blue Realm