Forum Index > Blue Realm > Round 56

Discuss the daily happenings of Nuklear LORD's Blue Realm

Moderators: ChiliCat, Board Moderators

Re: Round 56

Postby Cocacola on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:12 am

Well, I'd say I had a good day today! :mrgreen:

I got to 7 through violet and FF then robbed the bank and got a bank double. :biggergrin: Nice weapon upgrade! :)!
Since I easily beat the level 6 player who had been my equal a few minutes earlier I went after Hitch. Same weapon and a level higher, but my attack did only 4 damage points and his did over 100! :shock:
Apparently he has a better armor and/or has turned in a lot of gems for defense! :?

Oh well, it was worth a try! :-|
Cocacola
King Vidion
King Vidion

Postby Maverick1978 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:13 am

Took me WAY too long to get to 100m... Every time that I start out as a mage, it seems that the bank doubles desert me. I had one that took me to 10m... and none since. Took forever to get to 100m and a halfway decent chance at the dragon (thankfully he was a soft one, as my 2T/2P/1A/LS was JUST enough... and no flamebreaths!)
Maverick1978
Madman
Madman

Postby Ugly Duckling on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:17 pm

Well essentially my day of play rocked! Started off with just about 38,000 exp on level 6 and made it to level 8 with over 3 million exp. Was able to kill two players, one of which I thought was out of my reach. But with Fairy on hand I felt confident after the Fairy survived the weaker of my two targets. Then when I went for the stronger target with Fairy on hand, after the first trade of blows I realized for sure my Fairy is dust and I will be lucky to win this fight. But it was just another one of those T-attack deals where the first attack deals out a depressing 150 in damage and the second deals out 450!

I was excited that I still had the Fairy after those two fights only to be dismayed to recall I was practicing Mystical skills. Oh well...I was still happy about what happened earlier... you see, ever since I switched to Mystical skills (which was before I beat the dragon) I have not once seen the Old Man! Finally today I found his home...and of course because he hadn't appeared in SOOOO LONG and since last round I had good luck with this option, I decided to slam on his door.

He did not answer. Okay that was frustrating...sometime later on, he appears again! So I patiently and politely knock... AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! HA! ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING THINGS I'VE EVER SEEN HAPPENED...IS WHAT, happened! I guessed 50 first like I normally do... and the number was.....

Spoiler! :
FIFTY!!!!!
"If organized religion is the opiate of the masses then disorganized religion is the marijuana of the lunatic fringe." ---Kerry Thornley

Ugly Duckling
Mutated Black Widow
Mutated Black Widow

Postby Cocacola on Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:26 pm

So close today, but not quite. :)
Cocacola
King Vidion
King Vidion

Postby dan on Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:19 pm

Campee is doing some solid camping. However, I'm one bank double and a couple days away from 800M.

I've gotten three doubles so far.

This is my first time camping, and isn't very fun. I look forward to dragon-killing in the next round.

Dan
dan
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Dan
  @Green Realm

Postby Saxypad on Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:25 pm

dan wrote:Campee is doing some solid camping. However, I'm one bank double and a couple days away from 800M.

I've gotten three doubles so far.

This is my first time camping, and isn't very fun. I look forward to dragon-killing in the next round.

Dan

Thanks Dan, my first time as well... but i find your soon to be fortune to be very disconcerting. How is that even possible at this point? I'm no where close to that.
Saxypad
Headbanger of the West
Headbanger of the West

Postby dan on Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:32 pm

Initially: killing everything on level 8, including Vids, without losing much money to healing health. I grinded slowly to the first few million. My biggest coup was a BD that took me from 150M to ~300M, but the two BDs before that were critical too.

I also wasted little money on upgrades, using Able's until yesterday.

I've got shatter ready for YoMo. I'm not sure how I'll kill Hitch, unless he attacks me and I surprise him.

You got solid armour there Campee. Can't hit you at all right now.

Dan
dan
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Dan
  @Green Realm

Postby Cocacola on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:10 pm

I joined Blue late so I'm still on my first :dragon:
Cocacola
King Vidion
King Vidion

Postby Saxypad on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:33 pm

dan wrote:Initially: killing everything on level 8, including Vids, without losing much money to healing health. I grinded slowly to the first few million. My biggest coup was a BD that took me from 150M to ~300M, but the two BDs before that were critical too.

I also wasted little money on upgrades, using Able's until yesterday.

I've got shatter ready for YoMo. I'm not sure how I'll kill Hitch, unless he attacks me and I surprise him.

You got solid armour there Campee. Can't hit you at all right now.

Dan

Pretty much all gems into that. As of right now, Hitch is the only one that can kill me, but he's never alive for me to repay the favour. Soon you will be unstoppable.
Saxypad
Headbanger of the West
Headbanger of the West

Postby Ugly Duckling on Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:28 pm

How does this sound for a day of play?

You have just over 10 million exp. You are on level 8 with fair equipment, but by no means good equipment. You have close to 1 million gold in the bank. You see that there is another level 8 and two heavy campers at levels 7 and 10. Naturally, you are thinking the best bet here is the level 8. But you KNOW it isn't a fair fight because you can correctly (I checked) assume that the level 8 has better equipment than you. Nonetheless, you know all you really need to do is just get to level 9 and make it a more fair fight. So around 10 forest fights left you get the fairy attempt...it fails. Then Olivia appears at four forest fights left. Since you are already in high spirits you decide to go for the tower. Then right after that the Old Man appears for a charm increase opportunity. You deny him and move on. Very next thing that happens is amazingly the tower event. You get the girl and the gems. But you still have 4 forest fights left and you really REALLY want more Mystical skills as your current skills stand at a disappointing 9. Then ON THE VERY LAST FIGHT...

King Vidion appears. RUN

RUN AGAIN.

DEAD.

Your current EXP: 9725407
"If organized religion is the opiate of the masses then disorganized religion is the marijuana of the lunatic fringe." ---Kerry Thornley

Ugly Duckling
Mutated Black Widow
Mutated Black Widow

Postby dan on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:35 pm

Saxy,

How has Hitch been dying the past few days? I should've been paying attention.

In a week I really hope he comes after me. I've been playing 4.06 over here and one interesting feature Michael added is getting mail on what happened in the fight. So not just "You yanked Hitch in self-defense" but also you get "you did a powermove for 1000 damage" etc.

Dan
dan
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Dan
  @Green Realm

Postby Saxypad on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:13 am

dan wrote:Saxy,

How has Hitch been dying the past few days? I should've been paying attention.

In a week I really hope he comes after me. I've been playing 4.06 over here and one interesting feature Michael added is getting mail on what happened in the fight. So not just "You yanked Hitch in self-defense" but also you get "you did a powermove for 1000 damage" etc.

Dan

Usually going for a bigger fish and getting killed by self-d. He was in the Inn today, which was rare.
Saxypad
Headbanger of the West
Headbanger of the West

Postby Cocacola on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:18 am

Do I detect the itch to take out hitch? :mrgreen:
Cocacola
King Vidion
King Vidion

Postby dan on Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:26 pm

Oh, most definitely.

There won't be a stitch of Hitch once I'm rich.

Dan
dan
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Dan
  @Green Realm

Postby Ugly Duckling on Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:34 pm

So I start the day with low spirits. That does me a lot of good as I have two beefy masters to beat. Of course I was immediately denied passage by Gandalf. So other than that it was a good day. Made about over 200,000 gold on level 10. Got myself to 12 mystical use points....FINALLY. And at the very end of the day a very much needed bank double. Can't complain. Tomorrow I will have better equipment to deal with this master problem...........(then I can complain)

Ugly Duckling
Mutated Black Widow
Mutated Black Widow

Postby dan on Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:32 pm

Saxy, nice job on Hitch today!

I'm almost there!

Dan
dan
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Dan
  @Green Realm

Postby Saxypad on Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:38 am

Well congrats dan... I had a good run, but you are unstoppable now.
Saxypad
Headbanger of the West
Headbanger of the West

Postby dan on Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:00 am

Saxy,

Not quite. ;)

A T with a 40m or 100m from 7, or a shatter with >10M, will likely kill me. If I surprise you though, you're toast. Hitch could also shatter me from 6, but again a surprise and he's done.

And of course anyone on a higher level that camps to 400/400 will kill me too. Let's see what happens.

Dan
dan
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Dan
  @Green Realm

Postby Ugly Duckling on Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:40 pm

Ugh... what a horrible day!

Started off today with 40/1. Should have been able to get it to at least 40/10 by the end of the day. However, before that happened (or didn't happen) I would end up falling in the thorny bushes 3 times trying to catch the fairies. The last attempt was with 1 forest fight left! Then I finish my fights, ask Seth to sing and I received ONE MORE forest fight. I go to the forest, search, MBW appears...attack, and I die!

Ugh

Ugly Duckling
Mutated Black Widow
Mutated Black Widow

Postby Mudpie on Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:18 pm

I think I faced the weakest dragon ever today.

10m/10m, hott, LS, 4T + 3 Normal attacks were enough to get rid of him. I expected to die about halfway into that fight. =)
Mudpie
Small Bear
Small Bear

PreviousNext

Return to Blue Realm