Forum Index > Blue Realm > Day One

Discuss the daily happenings of Nuklear LORD's Blue Realm

Moderators: ChiliCat, Board Moderators

Day One

Postby a fishstick on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:21 pm

I was surprised I ended up with so many SD kills today. :shock: My setup wasn't that good.
a fishstick
Slock
Slock

Re: Day One

Postby falknhayn on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:32 pm

I chose death knight, this is going to be an interesting round for me.
falknhayn
Wans Beast
Wans Beast

Postby dan on Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:51 pm

Get that Death Sword, Hitch. I'm comin' for ya!!

Dan
dan
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Dan
  @Green Realm

Postby Ugly Duckling on Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:33 am

Wow so today was the day of "Just Not Good Enough Day".

Spent too much gold yesterday for too little return. Which left me struggling to get any gold I could today. End result? I was short like 400 gold at the end of the day for a very crucial armor upgrade. Without Jennie Code and because I got my hitpoints maxed out there was nothing I could do. NOTHING...except go for it. Turns out when I logged on so did Dan. He was a level 4 when he started and I was a level 5 really close to the exp target to level up to 6. But with poor equipment I was thinking I would stay on level 5 no matter what...(unless I got a fairy or bank double)

Well it turns out Dan couldn't kill Warrior even though he had leveled up to level 5. He logged out and I attacked him twice. That didn't work out. So I said screw it and went for Warrior knowing I had 2 T-skills at my disposal. Well that went about as crappy as it could have. I mean I would rather just get smashed on then to get teased like that! My first T-attack hit for over 140 hitpoints. 140-130....it was high. Warrior only had like 20 something hitpoints left! My second T-attack hits for like 17 hitpoints. I think Warrior had 9 hitpoints left. Can you believe that crap!?

If I had the armor upgrade I doubt that would have happened. Oh well...these exp gains are meaningless anyway.
"If organized religion is the opiate of the masses then disorganized religion is the marijuana of the lunatic fringe." ---Kerry Thornley

Ugly Duckling
Mutated Black Widow
Mutated Black Widow

Postby dan on Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:22 pm

I logged-out knowing you couldn't kill me. I was hoping I'd SD you.

I'm thinking of camping and yanking Hitch like crazy this round. Any tips? Should I get 1DK and then do it (so I can get shatter faster)? Or just do it now. Would you stay on 8 until 800M gold?

Dan
dan
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Dan
  @Green Realm

Postby Ugly Duckling on Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:08 pm

dan wrote:I logged-out knowing you couldn't kill me. I was hoping I'd SD you.

I'm thinking of camping and yanking Hitch like crazy this round. Any tips? Should I get 1DK and then do it (so I can get shatter faster)? Or just do it now. Would you stay on 8 until 800M gold?

Dan

Dude...he is ALREADY being a pain in the ass! I have tried over the past two days to kill him and no mas. It wasn't out of a NEED or DESIRE to attack him, it was simply because he was one of the few options I had over the past couple of days of play. The first attempt I understand...we were both level 5's with the same weapon. He was just a lot more beefy on the defensive side than I was. I had to bail. Then the next attempt I was a level 6 whereas he was still a level 5. However, we still both had the same weapon. Still no mas. Like not even close really. He was about to freaking kill me for crying out loud.

Like already? I would really like to know how he gets ahead of everyone like that. Does he just have insane fairy and bank double luck or what? Anyway...I cannot give you any advice. The only advice of mine that would make any sense is to suggest to you to not attack him. Just let it be...I don't see the point really. You might kill him a couple of times and then what...you either won't be able to anymore or you both will kill each over and over. Or many other scenarios which all don't seem very satisfying to me. But it is your deal...you want this so go for it I guess. I just have NO IDEA how you are going to get one over this guy. Sorry...

EDIT: Okay so I have one maybe good idea...He likes to camp level 8 right? Camp level 7.
"If organized religion is the opiate of the masses then disorganized religion is the marijuana of the lunatic fringe." ---Kerry Thornley

Ugly Duckling
Mutated Black Widow
Mutated Black Widow

Postby exitzero on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:52 pm

dan wrote:I'm thinking of camping and yanking Hitch like crazy this round. Any tips? Should I get 1DK and then do it (so I can get shatter faster)? Or just do it now. Would you stay on 8 until 800M gold?

Dan

Well, you could camp a level below him and stay there until you're able to kill him... then level up and camp at level 10 or 11 for a while where it's easier for other people to kill you...

or even stay low level in the fields to make it easier for others to level up 4 or so levels above you and kill you.

that could allow us to grab that insane amount of experience that Hitch tends to hog and add it to the exp pool... *hint hint*
exitzero
Weak Orc
Weak Orc
Amanda
  @Red Realm

Postby dan on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:12 am

I'm going to camp on 8 from now until the round ends. If he stays on 5 too long, he won't get as many gems as I'm going to get on 8. And, I'll get 800M gold first. If he attacks me from 5 when he gets 800M gold, I'll win. And if he levels up to 8 in a few weeks, I'll be ahead of him in gems anyway. If he stays on 7 then we can alternate kills every day because he can T me and I can one-shot him.

Good luck Hitch.

Dan
dan
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Dan
  @Green Realm

Return to Blue Realm