Forum Index > Blue Realm > I'm at a loss...

Discuss the daily happenings of Nuklear LORD's Blue Realm

Moderators: ChiliCat, Board Moderators

I'm at a loss...

Postby lynt on Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:54 pm

I'm at level 12 with blood sword and golden armor. ::king::

It seems that this weapon and armor combo, plus jennie hott, and using thieving skills only - cannot kill the dragon. So I keep waiting and waiting and waiting to get a fairy, but none ever come, or if I get the chance, it's a thornberry bush.

How do you take this bastard down without a fairy? I'm getting tired of waiting. ::banghead:: ::banghead:: ::banghead::
lynt
Bran The Warrior
Bran The Warrior

Re: I'm at a loss...

Postby injektilo on Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:04 pm

It can be a little difficult to get it without a fairy, but with your current stats you have over a 50% chance every day, just with HOTT.

Just keep trying, you will get there!
injektilo
Wizard of Aus
Wizard of Aus

Postby lynt on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:49 pm

So funny, the next day I wiped the dragon out with no fairy needed (even though I had one in my pocket). Nice!
lynt
Bran The Warrior
Bran The Warrior

Postby injektilo on Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:59 am

injektilo wrote:It can be a little difficult to get it without a fairy, but with your current stats you have over a 50% chance every day, just with HOTT.

Just keep trying, you will get there!

This guy! :)!
injektilo
Wizard of Aus
Wizard of Aus

Postby Vee on Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:32 pm

I actually find it worse when you're level 12 and you know you should run from something and all you do is hit ENTER, ENTER, ENTER.. oh bugger, I'm DEAD :)
Vee
Silent Death
Silent Death

Postby Byworryn on Tue May 06, 2014 7:46 pm

peewee wrote:I actually find it worse when you're level 12 and you know you should run from something and all you do is hit ENTER, ENTER, ENTER.. oh bugger, I'm DEAD :)

Or when you know you should (R)un... then they see you... okay... so (R)un again... SEEN AGAIN!? F*#@... (R)un!! OMGWTFBBQ SEEN?! OMFG. Dead. ::banghead:: ::banghead:: ::banghead::

Yeah... you know who you are Corinthian Giant. F*)@( You. F*@*(#@ MT*)(@ FYU#@*)#@
Byworryn
Headbanger of the West
Headbanger of the West

Postby Vee on Tue May 06, 2014 8:42 pm

Byworryn wrote:
peewee wrote:I actually find it worse when you're level 12 and you know you should run from something and all you do is hit ENTER, ENTER, ENTER.. oh bugger, I'm DEAD :)

Or when you know you should (R)un... then they see you... okay... so (R)un again... SEEN AGAIN!? F*#@... (R)un!! OMGWTFBBQ SEEN?! OMFG. Dead. ::banghead:: ::banghead:: ::banghead::

Yeah... you know who you are Corinthian Giant. F*)@( You. F*@*(#@ MT*)(@ FYU#@*)#@

That also happens to be ALOT! I curse and I swear and the kids tell me off or think that gives them licence to do the same lol.
Vee
Silent Death
Silent Death

Postby Ugly Duckling on Tue May 06, 2014 8:54 pm

lynt wrote:So funny, the next day I wiped the dragon out with no fairy needed (even though I had one in my pocket). Nice!

That is how the cookie crumbles, usually.
"If organized religion is the opiate of the masses then disorganized religion is the marijuana of the lunatic fringe." ---Kerry Thornley

Ugly Duckling
Mutated Black Widow
Mutated Black Widow

Return to Blue Realm