Forum Index > Blue Realm > Round 57

Discuss the daily happenings of Nuklear LORD's Blue Realm

Moderators: ChiliCat, Board Moderators

Round 57

Postby Cocacola on Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:25 pm

This is the one realm where I failed to get to level 2 on the first day. ::banghead:: Just short of that short sword, dagger and heavy coat doesn't always do that trick! :thumbsdown:
Cocacola
King Vidion
King Vidion

Re: Round 57

Postby Byworryn on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:35 am

It is early yet... you could be 50th one day, 1st the next. I'm assuming anyway since you seem to have skills (winning realms multiple times)
Byworryn
Headbanger of the West
Headbanger of the West

Postby Ugly Duckling on Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:08 am

Had a whole lot of hell going on during the end of last round, both in real life and in the game. So I kind of just dropped out at the end even though I was more or less holding down fifth position. Kind of shameful on my part and I somewhat regret it but I just had too much going on to even bother. Plus those last few days on level 12 were brutal. It is nice to be back for a fresh start.

So far I am loving this new round. On both days I have seen the fairies and the thieves. Both very good things. Today, I actually caught a fairy at the end of my day but altogether the beauty of today was the following event... I had about 3 forest fights left. This is where I caught the fairy...it just was something I felt in my bones...I thought to myself, "hey no fairies yet" and then they appear. Then the next thought I had was...wait, no guild yet either. And look who shows up...the Guild! Give them a gem and then the VERY NEXT thing that happens is they appear AGAIN! What? But I had no gems. Awww... So I go to fight one of my last 3 forest fights. I receive a gem for the kill. Can you guess what happens next?

The Guild shows up again. LOL! Awesomeness. :)!
"If organized religion is the opiate of the masses then disorganized religion is the marijuana of the lunatic fringe." ---Kerry Thornley

Ugly Duckling
Mutated Black Widow
Mutated Black Widow

Postby Cocacola on Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:27 am

Perhaps you should think "hey... I've never won the jack pot in Powerball ..." :mrgreen:

What a difference a day makes! :D

Yesterday I was just short of getting short sword ::banghead:: and failed against my master. :cry: Today I was in high spirits, :mrgreen: did Lady and upgraded. Then I easily beast my master and did a day's fights at level 2, catching a fairy 0:) in the process. :)! Now I was just short of 400XP and, knowing that a fairy isn't worth much at level 2 :tsktsk:: I took on a level 3 player who was staying in the fields. My one thief attack did the trick so I healed, jumped to level 3 and robbed the bank. I upgraded my weapon and had just enough to upgrade armor, but instead decided to use it to bribe the bar tender. Having used my only thief I chose a level 3 player with a lesser weapon and easily beat them, getting the experience to jump to 4. ::claps::

So, I was stuck at level 1 at the end of day 1, but I made level 4 at the end of day 2 and with decent equipment! 8)
Cocacola
King Vidion
King Vidion

Postby Ugly Duckling on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:32 pm

lol...yeah, I've also never been in a polyamorous relationship with Scarlett Johansson and Jennifer Lawrence. :dancing:

So anyway yesterday I managed to be a dummy and get killed by Black Soul with about 11 forest fights left. Considering that it is gold hunting season, this was a big loss. But it can always be leveled out by bank doubles and fairies, that is what they are for. It is just that you would rather double up on those benefits if possible.

So today I didn't even bother trying to kill you, CocaCola. Because it didn't seem worth emptying my bank account just to add 25K in XP. But I did make another bone head move just before my day ended. I got the tower correct and had 10 gems from it. I only had one forest fight left and since Belar and Black Soul seemed to be haunting me and thirsty for blood I decided..."naw...the guild won't show up. I only have one forest fight left." So I turn in my gems... and I bet you can guess the next thing that happens when I enter the forest...

LOL! ::ninja:: Sneaky guild.
"If organized religion is the opiate of the masses then disorganized religion is the marijuana of the lunatic fringe." ---Kerry Thornley

Ugly Duckling
Mutated Black Widow
Mutated Black Widow

Postby Byworryn on Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:54 pm

Ugly Duckling wrote:So anyway yesterday I managed to be a dummy and get killed by Black Soul with about 11 forest fights left.

Must be something in the water... Silent Death one-hit-killed me too. ::banghead::
Byworryn
Headbanger of the West
Headbanger of the West

Postby Cocacola on Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:37 pm

I was surprised to play before going to work and find myself still alive when I got home! :shock:
Cocacola
King Vidion
King Vidion

Postby Cocacola on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:40 pm

What do you know... I'm #1 in Blue, we'll see how long that lasts! :mrgreen:

Looks like the message board is still on standard time!
Cocacola
King Vidion
King Vidion

Postby the mystical one on Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:36 am

Ugly Duckling wrote: I only had one forest fight left and since Belar and Black Soul seemed to be haunting me and thirsty for blood I decided..."naw...the guild won't show up. I only have one forest fight left." So I turn in my gems... and I bet you can guess the next thing that happens when I enter the forest...

LOL! ::ninja:: Sneaky guild.

For this reason, if I have an even number of gems, I always buy one less elixir than I can. I'll often even end the day that way, since then it guarantees I'll start the next day with at least one gem.
baldninja.com
If your intended destination is suddenly vaporized, consider pulling over and watching the cool light show.
the mystical one
Triple Dragon Slayer
Triple Dragon Slayer

Postby Cocacola on Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:11 pm

I do the same thing, unless I'm not studying thief or have already double mastered it! :)!
Cocacola
King Vidion
King Vidion

Postby Warrior on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:01 am

Seth Able is harrassing me. He's calling me whore everyday. :(
It causes me lots of bad luck because I always get killed in the forest after that. :(
Warrior
Black Owl
Black Owl

Postby Vee on Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:48 pm

Warrior wrote:Seth Able is harrassing me. He's calling me whore everyday. :(
It causes me lots of bad luck because I always get killed in the forest after that. :(

I can see that some days I'm gonna like you and other days I wanna rip your head off :).
Vee
Silent Death
Silent Death

Postby falknhayn on Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:44 pm

Warrior wrote:Seth Able is harrassing me. He's calling me whore everyday. :(

Seth is just saying how it is <cough> exp whore :silence: :P
falknhayn
Wans Beast
Wans Beast

Postby Ugly Duckling on Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:28 pm

I am not doing so HOTT right now because I am being gold greedy at the time being. Eventually it will come to pass that the gold earned is enough to spend and I will be right back in this.

Ugly Duckling
Mutated Black Widow
Mutated Black Widow

Postby Cocacola on Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:46 pm

Nobody worth killing in blue but a lot of people haven't played yet. ::hrmph::
Cocacola
King Vidion
King Vidion

Postby Byworryn on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:27 pm

Cocacola wrote:Nobody worth killing in blue but a lot of people haven't played yet. ::hrmph::

Oh come on! Half the fun is the "waiting game..."

It seriously doesn't help if you're employed. lolz
Byworryn
Headbanger of the West
Headbanger of the West

Postby Cocacola on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:00 am

Sometimes I play before work, sometimes after work and sometime just after midnight NT. The other day I played before work and was shocked to find I was still alive when I got home! :shock:
Cocacola
King Vidion
King Vidion

Postby Warrior on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:30 am

Your Hitpoints : 1
Ernest Brown's Hitpoints : 2,488

** Ernest Brown hits with its Knee for 1 damage! **
You have been killed by Ernest Brown.

Killing exp pool is fun. Happy stalking guys :)

And please don't feed the Saxytroll :)
Warrior
Black Owl
Black Owl

Postby Ugly Duckling on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:40 am

Ugly Duckling
Mutated Black Widow
Mutated Black Widow

Postby Sir FB on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:03 am

That was a beautiful move. I disagree that there should be a huge experience pool and that we should level up quickly. Keep up the good work! :)!
--------------------
The cheese stands alone.

Sir FB
Sir FB
Who?
Who?

Next

Return to Blue Realm