Forum Index > Blue Realm > Round 57

Discuss the daily happenings of Nuklear LORD's Blue Realm

Moderators: ChiliCat, Board Moderators

Re: Round 57

Postby Byworryn on Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:44 pm

I believe the game will turf one out after 1-2 mins of inactivity... Might even be 5? Not sure.
Byworryn
Headbanger of the West
Headbanger of the West

Postby Vee on Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:01 pm

Byworryn wrote:I believe the game will turf one out after 1-2 mins of inactivity... Might even be 5? Not sure.

This was different.. I was disconnected. I wasn't inactive. I was in the middle of typing lol. And now my message will probably go to the wrong person! Shit, crap! I think I read somewhere there is a max. amount of time you can spend in the game. I guess it was put in to stop people from sitting in the gaming trying to wait people out? I wasn't doing that.. I was messaging ingame and out of game.. dumb move lol.

nuke.PNG
nuke.PNG (4.14 KiB) Viewed 7819 times

Okay.. so here it is. Obviously not gonna be let back into the game until reset lol.
Vee
Silent Death
Silent Death

Postby Vee on Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:59 pm

(*** GOD STRIKES YOU UNCONSCIOUS (OUT OF BBS TIME!) ***)

This timeout bullshit in the games is giving me a headache! And this time I was not multi-tasking! 30min to play a game and have a couple of messages to reply to is just nuts! What happens if I kill the dragon?... then my game would be even longer!
Vee
Silent Death
Silent Death

Postby Cocacola on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:36 pm

Don't think that has ever happened to me.
Cocacola
King Vidion
King Vidion

Postby Vee on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:37 pm

Cocacola wrote:Don't think that has ever happened to me.

You probably don't talk as much crap as I do, or multitask by holding a conversation in the chat thingee while playing :P. I know Falk caught me out one day :)
Vee
Silent Death
Silent Death

Postby the mystical one on Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:38 am

Every now and then we get a player who manages to take a lot of time playing (usually by messages in-game, or they like to read everything all the time), but generally 30min tends to be 20-25 minutes more than most players use on any given day.

Note that the game doesn't count typing an in-game mail as 'activity' for some reason, so you can type a long message (over 3 min) and then get kicked out for inactivity. I blame Seth.
baldninja.com
If your intended destination is suddenly vaporized, consider pulling over and watching the cool light show.
the mystical one
Triple Dragon Slayer
Triple Dragon Slayer

Postby Vee on Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:41 pm

the mystical one wrote:Every now and then we get a player who manages to take a lot of time playing (usually by messages in-game, or they like to read everything all the time), but generally 30min tends to be 20-25 minutes more than most players use on any given day.

Note that the game doesn't count typing an in-game mail as 'activity' for some reason, so you can type a long message (over 3 min) and then get kicked out for inactivity. I blame Seth.

Well, my message was about 10min long. I'm a speedy typer, so for everyone else it would've taken them 20min to write lol.

And I do know the difference between being booted out and locked out and it definitely wasn't that.
Vee
Silent Death
Silent Death

Postby Byworryn on Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:39 pm

So is this round a do-over or...? Do we just declare Gorilla the winner anyway?
Byworryn
Headbanger of the West
Headbanger of the West

Postby Vee on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 pm

Byworryn wrote:So is this round a do-over or...? Do we just declare Gorilla the winner anyway?

Eff off!
Vee
Silent Death
Silent Death

Previous

Return to Blue Realm